EECS 485 Virtual Office Hours
Signing up for 1-1 Office Hours
1-1 office hours will be held using eecsoh.org and Google Meet.
For group conceptual office hours, use the link on the calendar on eecs485.org to join the meeting; you do not need to sign up on the queue.
- Go to meet.google.com. Make sure that you are signed in using your umich.edu Google account and not a personal Gmail account.
You can view which account is active on the top right corner of the page.
- Click on "Start a new meeting"
- Make sure that your microphone is turned on.
- Copy the meeting link, which looks like meet.google.com/abc-def-ghi, to the clipboard.
- Go to eecsoh.org and sign up on the queue. Paste the Google Meet link as your description.
- We will help you as soon as possible! When the staff member calls in, press "Present Now" to share your screen with them.
Optional: Visual Studio Code Live Share